The investment by multinational corporations and major economic groups in and outside the country accumulates provincial socio-economic development stably and sustainably: the average gross regional domestic product ( GRDP) over 3 years (2015-2017) reached over 14%, GRDP per capita reached 68 million VND / person / year, leading to an annual revenue increase of 25.5%.
To continue attracting investments into Thai Nguyen province, contributing to the achievement of the socio-economic development objectives, shortly to shift Thai Nguyen province towards a modern industrial province, Thai Nguyen province organized an investment promotion conference on 23rd October 2019 with the aim of further propaganda, introduction of potentials, strengths, investment policies to domestic and foreign investors; creating a forum for direct meetings and talks between the provincial government and investors and international organizations.
Thai Nguyen province is ready to facilitate interested investors in learning about and investing in the province with the goal of mutual rapid and sustainable development.
Some commitments of Thai Nguyen province to investors are as follows:
- Establishing a hotline of provincial leaders to receive information and recommendations from enterprises;
- Supporting and create the most favorable conditions for enterprises to expand production, change and adjust investment projects;
- Ensuring social security and order in the area;
- Supporting enterprises in training laborers and providing labor resources;
- 24-hour full power supply;
- The best support for land clearance.
With consistent and effective commitments and solutions, coupled with the fierce involvement of Party committees, government, people's consensus, the consensus of investors and the business community, and businessmen, Thai Nguyen will continue to make important breakthroughs in socio-economic development and continue to be an attractive and reliable destination for domestic and foreign investors and businesses.