Foreign Trade Offices (FTO) of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency are a network whose mission is to support the export and investment of Polish companies on foreign markets as well as to attract investors to Poland.
The target is 70 offices, in countries with the highest development potential for Polish companies. Offices are characterized by flexible structure tailored to the needs and challenges of the market and a wide range of on-site services.
Foreign Trade Offices, backed by a comprehensive Polish Development Fund (PFR) portfolio, enable firms to reach markets that have the greatest potential for export and investment opportunities in a given industry sector.
The tasks of Foreign Trade Offices include the professional service of Polish companies interested in expansion on foreign markets, such as:
- Promoting the export of Polish enterprises, especially small and medium ones;
- Promotion of Polish industries;
- Supporting Polish investments abroad;
- Providing market information (analyzes, reports, guides);
- Networking with local companies and institutions,
- Organization of trainings for Polish and foreign companies,
- Verification of business partners,
- Organization of economic missions,
- Participation in exhibitions,
- B2B meetings,
- Search for business partners,
- Placing products on the market,
- Creation of promotional and media campaigns
- Supporting investments in Poland;
- Providing economic and trade information on foreign markets, as well as giving foreign investors information on the conditions and regulations governing the conduct of business in Poland, including operating an information portal;
- Organization of informational and promotional projects in Poland and abroad;