To be imported and distributed in Vietnam, they or their clients need to apply for Declaration of Conformity with the Ministry of Health. Supporting documents include:
- Certificate of Free Sale issued by competent authority in exporting country; power of attorney from Manufacturer to authorize the importer/trader to apply for the Declaration of Conformity and import/distribute the products in Vietnam.
- Certificate of Analysis (within 12 months) conducted by tester in Vietnam or export country who has ISO 17025;
- Samples (including sizes such as sample size, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 350ml...);
- Product description/information, sub-label, label...
- Business/Investment Registration Certificate
Each importer/trader shall have its account for the applications of Declaration of Conformity of its products. No commercial shipment can be cleared at the port if the trader hasn't completed this step. It can be done online at congbomypham.cqldvn.gov.vn/Pages/homepage.zul.
The cost for Declaration of Conformity include (i) testing fee (~$300/product less or more); (ii) official fee ($25/product). This certificate shall valid for 3 years.
Samples/non-commercial products can be sent by post/DHL.
Companies providing Certification Services:
Minh Anh Group
22B, Đường Số 25, Phường Bình An, Quận 2, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Tel: +84 90 299 96 86
The company has full logistic and certification support, with a separate department for certification.
49 Cuu Long Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84.8. 35470667
Company supporting certification in Vietnam.
ETOWN 2 Building (6th Floor),
364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District
Ho Chi Minh City VIETNAM
Tel: +84 8 38120602, +84 8 38120614
Member of EuroCham Vietnam, offers logistic and certification Services.